Express shipping service for updates please email email@example.com.
1. We deliver products to many international destinations. International destination means any destination outside the United Kingdom. We charge UK VAT and UK excise duty on all sales made from this website bound for the EU. Any sale made to a customer outside the EU will not be liable for UK VAT and therefore UK VAT will not be charged.
2. For any delivery made to an international destination, your purchase may be liable for local sales taxes or import duties or other charges on arrival in your country which may be charged at the time your package is clearing customs or at any other time.
3. Before you place an order on this website from an international destination you should contact your local customs office with regards to the charges mentioned above.
4. We are not responsible or liable for any of the charges mentioned above. All or any additional charges are your responsibility as the legal owner of the goods. Failure to pay any charges may result in the goods being destroyed by customs or returned to us. If the goods are returned to us, we will deduct any shipping or associated costs from any refund owed to you and return the balance.
5. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the United Kingdom, of the country from which the order is placed and of the country for which the product is destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
In Store Pick Up
In store pick up is available for UK and Ireland shipping residents. All customers have the option to select in store pick up. If this option is chosen customers goods will not be shipped. If the customer would like the goods shipped they will need to make payment by contacting our office on +442842738597.